Do you have an empty property that's currently not in use? If so, the Council would like to use your property for 6 months to help a homeless person or family.
You will get:
- 6 months' rent in advance
- The council will manage the property for the first 6 months
- Incentive payment at the end of 6 months if the occupant takes over the tenancy
- Ongoing support via our tenancy sustainment and supporting people services
- 'Renting Ready' training will be offered to tenants
We will support the people we re-house in your property. After 6 months, we would like for the people that we have placed in your property, to enter into a 6 month assured shorthold tenancy with you. This will give you a chance to get to know the people before they become your tenants. At the same time, you will be helping people in need of a home.
If you would like more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or ring them on 01824 706354.