North East Wales Archives is now open
The archives at Ruthin will open on Fridays.
The same pre-booking requirements that were in place before Christmas will be in place for the foreseeable future.
- Booking ahead, with at least 72 hours’ notice. Limited search-room places are available
- Pre-booking, preferably using our website at www.newa.wales
- Opening times are 10am-12.45pm for the morning session and 1.45pm-4.30pm for the afternoon session
- Up to 10 documents can be viewed per session, all documents must be pre-ordered
The following practices in place, to help protect customers and staff:
- Tables have been spaced out according to social distancing guidance;
- No access to the paper catalogues or local studies library;
- The search-room counter will be protected with a Perspex screen;
- Toilets will be open on a one-in, one-out basis. Please use cleaning products provided;
- Face masks are mandatory, unless you are exempt.
For their opening hours and pre booking, see their website at https://www.newa.wales/visit-us/planning-your-visit-2/